Tuesday, October 5

Hello.

So here we are.

I'm not going to lie to you; I don't have a bloody clue what I'm doing.

Being a somewhat impulsive person, I tend to have eureka moments on a weekly basis. This week, I have decided that the next obvious stage to my personal development should be based upon the launching of a blog. As much as I would like to be able to provide some kind of rational explaination as to how I reached this decision, I cannot; I find I am a generally happier person if I don't question my own choices too much. This is largely due to an unsettling gut instinct that with too much probing, I will unwittingly unleash some dark Pandora's box-type evil upon the world. So if we just go with it, everyone's happy. Trust me, I know about these things.

I have always had mixed emotions as to the whole 'blog' thing. Part of me is quietly impressed at the level of commitment and dedication that many bloggers put towards their venture. However, I am more swayed by the desire to inwardly snigger to myself at the sheer egotism of the practice; blogs seem so self-indulgent, don't they? Yes, of course they are. That's why I WANT ONE.

So give me a chance; check in from time to time. Perhaps with a Twix and a lukewarm glass of supermarket red. A recent survey showed that 8 out of 10 cats actually preferred the taste of my Musings when compared to their regular catfood, so I'm fairly confident you won't regret it. And if not, they come with a full money-back guarantee.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment